lundi 18 août 2008

I saw 2 movies last weekend.

Friday night, I watched "Next" starring Nic Cage on TV.

Nic Cage wasn't as bad as I expected him to be.
(Last of his movies I saw was "Ghost Rider" and he was like a "Zoolander" on a motorcycle, i.e. he was awful.)
I thought the movie was pretty good until the end and then it totally caught me by surprised and it pissed me off that I did not see it coming and it made the flick better.
As a bonus, the very pretty Jessica Biel is in it.




Saturday, Melinda and I went to theater and saw "Tropic Thunder", starring a lot of people.
Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey JR and a lot more.
If you are easily offended, stay home.
They joke and make fun of EVERYBODY.
In a way, it's an old school film like Mel Brooks used to make.
They do not care who they offend.
Of course 99% of the jokes are stupid.
But once in a while, it is good to stop being so serious and sensitive and fun to laugh at fart or fat jokes.
Bonus, worth watching if only for Les Grossman.

Aucun commentaire: