mercredi 15 avril 2009

Some asshole in Buffalo

While driving in Buffalo, you didn't see the upside down red and white triangle alerting you that you did not have the right of way.
Also, I'm betting your rearview mirrors did not come with the instructions. And you must have been on your way to the doctor's office for your sore neck since you never turned your head to see if anybody was coming.

Luckily for you, I was paying attention and my brakes work. I smoked my trailer tires at 50 miles an hour so I would not end up in your back seat.

My slowing down 5 miles an hour for you to speed up and merge wasn't
quite enough and you decided to move in front (seemed like you wanted to move under) of my truck about 1/4 mile before the merge lane ended.

No harm no foul, right?
So here's a shitty picture of your shitty van, asshole.

Aucun commentaire: