jeudi 8 janvier 2009

I worked out tonight.

I am now 40.
I got married 10 years ago.
I started driving a truck about 8 years ago (99% of my loads are no-touch).
I quit smoking 3 years ago.
In college, I weighed 180 lbs.
When I got married I was about 200.
When I started driving, I checked in 220.
When I quit smoking, 245.
Now, 275.

So...
...Yesterday, I stopped at Wal-Mart in York, Nebraska and bought some more Slim-Fast and I found a set of Gold Gym dumbbells for $20.

Tonight, I got them out of the box after dinner.
I felt guilty having them still unopened after eating some Popeye's fried chicken.
And I found an online home trainer website, found some exercises I could do with the dumbbells while in a space the size of a big closet.

And I worked out.
For the 1st time in years.

I was on a diet to keep from gaining more weight, maybe now I can lose some and get my college days figure back.

Aucun commentaire: