samedi 4 octobre 2008

This week

Left home Saturday morning and arrived in Fairburn, GA (near Atlanta) sunday night.
Dropped my loaded trailer at customer.
Picked it up empty 34 hours later on Tuesday morning.
Up to Decatur, AL.
Got to my delivery in Leamington, ON on Wednesday 10:30AM.
3 trucks to unload before me.
I leave there at 3:30PM.
Get back to Ingersoll and sleep in my own bed.
Thursday morning, I pick up a load in Ingersoll, bring it back to the yard.
Then to London, pick-up a load of (uncooked) chicken wings and deliver them to Paris, ON.
Back to the yard with the empty trailer.
Hook to a loaded trailer and on my way to Canajoharie, NY.
Deliver that at 8:30AM on Friday.
Reload is in Wolcott, NY.
Arrived back at yard around 9PM Friday night.
Now off until Monday morning.

Aucun commentaire: